|Common Property Maintenance
Buildings, Components, Pools, Landscaping, Mechanical Systems
- Employ and/or supervise the Association’s common area maintenance and cleaning staff. Schedule and review maintenance work related to the buildings and grounds. Review contracts and services provided to the Association.
- Ensure that all the property and common areas of the association are properly maintained, in good working order, cleaned, and free of trash and debris.
- Create, perform or have maintenance staff perform detailed periodic inspections of all areas. Report any major discrepancy to the Board with recommendations to solve the issue.
- Ensure maintenance staff or contactors perform proper periodic and preventive maintenance on in accordance with manufacturer guidelines or generally accepted practices to increase useful life and retain any warranties.
- Assist in the supervision and coordination of construction and/or renovation of common areas as directed by the Board.
Utilities and Services
- Ensure all utility and service companies uphold service agreements and are paid in a timely manner to prevent interruption of service.
- Ensure pest control, including termite prevention, is in place and termite bond is executed.
- Coordinate waste removal efforts.
- Recommend conservation initiatives to lower utility usage.
Deferred Maintenance and Capital Expenditures
- Assist in determining long term maintenance and capital expenditure needs requiring replacement/reserve funds.
- Create long term maintenance and replacement plan.
- For complex facilities, work with engineering firms to establish maintenance plans, replacement and reserve schedules
This site is provided by Southern Association Management