- Assist Board in obtaining property, wind, liability, D&O, fidelity bond, and workman’s compensation insurance through reputable agency.
- Obtain insurance appraisals when required.
- Reduce exposure through risk management, eliminating or mitigating hazards, regulatory compliance, and properly maintain common elements.
- In case of emergencies, take all necessary steps to mitigate further damages to common property.
- Assist appraisers, adjusters, and contactors in post disaster cleanup and possible re-construction.
- Develop comprehensive disaster preparedness plan for all anticipated events such as hurricanes, severe storms, water intrusion/damage, pool contamination, HVAC system failure, and others.
- Prepare comprehensive assett inventory with video and still pictures
- Secure post disaster clean-up and restoration agreements
This site is provided by Southern Association Management